Feb 6, 2007

College Days

Ok so the official days of our college is finally over.....these days we can only go to college to check the notice board..or to do some library works(which I don't quite fancy).Can't totally describe how it feels...a bit odd I may say...after all I had been quite habituated with the regular rituals of college going days...waking up early (not before 8am!).....running thru' all the morning rituals in an express speed...and boarding the 9.o5 am E1 bus....many a days I'd get as usually late ...and as I'll make a run and peep from behind the door to see if the teacher has arrived or not!!!And then smiling gallantly I enter the classroom as if I belong there not some silly teacher.....

I had some wonderful time..and not some wonderful times too...there had been moments when I felt like being on top of the world and then sometimes so depressed that I had to open the DSM IV(a book on the criterion of mental disorders) to check my mental prob!But over all can't complain much after all it has taught me some important lessons...made me wiser(or thats what I belive).

I always belive how much you may hate doing something...but ultimately the experience itself makes you evolved as a person...that's why one shudn't underestimate any experience.......

No comments: