Mar 22, 2006

Me and My ambitions!!

When we all were nothing but kids...we all had ambitions of something doing big! Well just like any other kid I too, had my share of ambitions!!!! I had all these silly ambitions of becoming a police officer (like Kiran Bedi),a doctor (the most common) and the most daring and favorite of mine was that of becoming an Astronaut!!! To be very honest this was not my original idea ....my partner in crime was my cousin brother Tutuda!

We'd  mugged up from the various encyclopedias all about space n aircrafts and astronauts....and we had this strong belief that it's very much possible to make a rocket n off to the moon!!!!! With this strong belief and stars in our eyes oneday we decided that we are all set to build our own rocket!! Our factory was a small rooftop adjoining chamber in my aunt's apartment and  throughout the summer vacation, the main thing that we used to do in the noon time was to make our own rocket!! Obviously our main inputs were some old packing boxes,some broken pieces of a basin......and our vivid imagination! We had even decided that my brother is going to be the pilot and me the co-pilot! We were on the verge of almost finishing our work (don't ask how) when oneday my aunt caught us on the roof top during the noon time amidst all these! Forget about the scoldings that we got, or the restrictions that were set after this,....but that was the end of our Mission Impossible!


So that was one of my childhood antics .......I know they are very much silly ....but that's my signature style perhaps!

No comments: