Sep 8, 2006

A Long Leave

Well ,I had been on a long leave coz I had been practically battling with my Part I exams.Now that its over doesn't mean that I'm heaving a sigh of relief ....coz my results are yet to come out!So another wait for the results (and I'm literally dreading that day when they will be announced!


So what was I doing these days?Well I went to Belur math oneday to watch the "Sandhya Arti"!Man!it was awesome!I really believe once in a life time you should go to Belur Math in the evening and that too by a boat ride on the Ganga,and enjoy the caressing winds of Ganga on your face and then you will feel like an uncaged bird with no meaness or materialistic petty things to hold you back! And the Arti was totally mind boggling!The whole hall of the Mandir seemed to filled with the "Aratric Bhajan " of the brahmacharies.You would then at that moment feel as if you are closer to God like never before!I know many a people will think that,"what a silly thing!"....but I tell you my friends ,once you should go there and let me know.I really believe that You will feel like me too.

Would have loved to write down all the details.But I don't have that capability to express that experience into words...words have failed me in this case!Till then

Sionara!

No comments: